The Wach & Wach law firm represents its clients at all stages of the administrative procedure. We provide legal advice, both in the field of material administrative law, as in administrative procedures, as well as in any type of sanctioning procedure initiated by the Administration.
We specialize in the preparation of the lawsuits to the administrative courts, Superior Courts of Justice and in the appeals before the Contentious-Administrative Chamber of the Supreme Court.
In addition, the firm offers the following services:
- representation of the client and preparation of resources of acts in administrative matters
- representation of the client and preparation of resources of acts in the questions of taxes: VAT, special taxes
- representation of the client and preparation of resources of resolutions in customs matters
- preparation of extraordinary resources
- legal advice in investment processes in the real estate sector and construction law,
- representation before the public administration, before the administrative tribunals and before the Contentious-Administrative Chamber of the Supreme Court.
We also prepare rulings (expert reports) on matters of administrative law and administrative and contentious-administrative proceedings.
In summation, we provide advice at any stage of the administrative and sanctioning procedure, in any case related to material administrative law and claims of contentious-administrative jurisdiction. In addition we also offer services related to expert reports and matters of administrative law.