Administrative and tax law
The legal office Wach & Wach represents clients at all stages of proceedings in the field of broadly understood administrative law. We provide legal advice in the field of substantive administrative law as well as administrative proceedings.
We specialize in preparing complaints to provincial administrative courts and cassation complaints to the Supreme Administrative Court.
In addition, the legal office provides the following services:
- representation and preparation of appeals in administrative matters
- representation and preparation of appeals in tax matters: VAT, excise duty
- representation and preparation of appeals in customs matters
- preparation of extraordinary appeals
- investment processes on real estate and construction law
- representation in front of public administration authorities, voivodship administrative courts and the Supreme Administrative Court.
We also prepare expert opinions in the field of substantive administrative law, as well as, administrative and court-administrative procedures.